Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Solving Sleep Problems

I found a sleep CD on line. The music is designed not to hold one's concentration and to nudge the brain into deep sleep. And so I gave it a try. I downloaded the CD onto the laptop and left the laptop plugged in and the sleep CD running continuously all night. I did feel better in the morning. Alas, Jim hates the CD. He says it sounds like someone is vacuuming and it gives him a headache. Okay, let's try something else. I can't wear iPod ear pods because they are too big for my ears. So I bought this really cool metallic orange pair of ear pods that come with little rubber things to make the ear pods assorted sizes. I've got the smallest on the pods. The ear pods arrived today. Tonight, I'll clip the iPod to my tee shirt and pop the pods into my ears. I'm hoping this works as well as leaving the laptop on all night. 

1 comment:

Linda Teddlie Minton said...

Good luck, Deb! I have tinnitus (sp?) as well as deaf in one ear, so I need a sleep CD too. Where did you find yours?