I installed one of the Anxiety Pockets in my office this morning.
I used a cool piece of something or other that I'd normally use for fabric embellishment. I tied a square knot and then applied Fray Check. Alas, I forgot to turn down the ends before doing that.
This piece is more amorphous than rectilinear. I'm not concerned that it doesn't hang perfectly straight. I think it looks better this way than if I had been very careful to make it hang perfectly straight.
I'll be putting the latest anxiety pockets - which I think I'm going to rename Healing Pockets - on my etsy store after firing. I'm hoping to do a firing this Saturday.