Thursday, March 29, 2012

Newest Clay Pieces

My latest covered casserole dish. I used ^6 very groggy tile clay. I'd hate to try to throw with this clay, but it's great for hand building. 

What happens when I wait too long before completing the covered casserole - I get a nice bowl. 

I read a post in the Clayart archives which started me thinking. I got to thinking about how nice it would be to have a box containing um.... necessary items.... for sex on the night stand. Here are a couple of my attempts. 


Instead of cutting a key when I cut the top, why not let one vertical design be the key. 


Since making these boxes on Tuesday, I made another box last night and a small container for..... um..... used condoms. 


I'm having fun - which is really all that matters.

1 comment:

Alan Kelchner said...

The work looks really good. A sex box? I hadn't even thought of doing such a thing. LOL