Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cozumel





I want a ^6 glaze that matches that color of water in the photo. I will test any and all recipes sent to me and post photos of the blog of the results. 

This was Cozumel, a high end city on a low end island. While NAFTA did increase individual "wealth", Mexico is still a very poor country. 

We did find lovely bamboo towels here and bought some. They will be shipped to us and I can't wait to get them. It was great fun to walk into the bamboo shop and show off Jim's bamboo socks and my bamboo dobby cloth slacks - both hand dyed by me. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely cruise photos. You've got me wishing again.
I hope you find that glaze color. In cone 5, there was a commercial glaze called Robin's Egg Blue that we used to good results.

And using a subject of "glazes robins egg blue" several recipe links came up. Good hunting.

:Diane