This was the first of the fancy boxes I made. I used two stamps and did one vertically so I'd have a ready made "key" for the lid.
Slip on the bottom, terra sig on the badly fitted lid.
Just slip. I'm not wild about the results. I think if I want to try for something like this in the future, I'll use underglaze rather than slip.
Right about here is when I decided I needed to try another approach to lids.
This was the second time I used this glaze. I've decided I don't like it and I'm not going to try to figure out how to fire it successfully.
Plate, not warped. I want to play around with this drape mold and with both underglazes and funky glazes.