Follow by Email

Sunday, November 21, 2010

My New Blouse Experiment


I needed some art therapy, so I experimented with a new blouse pattern. The one sleeve is fitted closer to the body than the other... I haven't decided if I like that. I do like the wild seams in the front and back. Next time, I want to add a bit of elastic to the collar to make it fit closer to the body. I had some problems using the fancy threads. I can't tell if it was because I used a ball point needle or if I was using the wrong brand of needle. 


I've got some wonderful deep teal knit to make another blouse like this one. I haven't decided what I'm going to do for the fancy threads on this next one. 

No comments: