Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Meeting Quiltart Friends

Me and Alison Schwabe

Jane Jensen

I love meeting other Quiltart folks. Alison Schwabe is in town visiting family, and so the three of us got to meet in real life. We had fancy coffee at International Delights - a coffee shop/Mediterranean restaurant in Las Cruces. We got to talk about what we were working on, do a little show and tell and marvel at how lovely the fabrics are in Uruguay. 

I keep telling myself that when I retire, I'll have time to do all the things I don't have time to do now. I learned from Jane that when I retire, I'll still have the time constraints. At least I know I won't be bored.

From Alison, I got a desire to work a little smaller - in the 12" square or so range. 

Now... all I need is a couple weeks to devote to art (and that won't happen for a few years) and see what I can do with my new inspiration. 

No comments: